Adobe After Effects software is the industry leading solution for creating sophisticated motion graphics and cinematic visual effects. Transform moving images for delivery to theaters, living rooms, personal computers, and mobile devices.
Now that After Effects has switched to native 64 bit code, it can take advantage of as much memory as you can throw at it. For example, with 32GB of RAM you could preview more than 30 seconds of 1080p footage. In a system with 136GB of RAM, Adobe claims you can preview as much as 37 seconds of 4K footage, although our test workstation’s 6GB wasn’t enough to try this out. This will provide a significant workflow boost, and help After Effects to win even more friends in the world of film production.
Complementing the expanded RAM capabilities is integrated memory management, where you can allocate how RAM is apportioned between the Adobe apps running on your system, and how much is left for other software. You can also enable background multi-processing, giving each core its own memory segment, although this is only advisable when there’s lots of RAM available, as it reduces the overall total available when previewing.
Another benefit of sharing the same underlying playback engine as Premiere Pro CS5 is that format support mirrors the more mainstream editor, so includes virtually all of the latest types of footage. AVC-Intra, RED, and DSLR content can be imported and used natively. The AVC-Intra support includes 50Mbits/sec and 100Mbits/sec variants, and with RED footage you gain direct access to raw sensor data. This allows you to adjust settings in a similar fashion to photographic RAW files, only more. So you can configure how colour, decoding, white balance and even ISO setting are interpreted, without affecting the original file.
• Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor with support for 64-bit OS
• Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
• 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
• 5 GB of free hard disk space drive; during installation, additional free space is required (the product cannot be installed on removable flash memory devices)
• Additional disk space for the disk cache (10 GB recommended)
• Display with a resolution of 1280 x 1080
• System with OpenGL 2.0 support
• QuickTime 7.6 software .6 required to support QuickTime features
Download Links Here