FIFA Football 07 is a football simulator video game. The following features are in the game:
- More than 510 teams in 27 leagues and 20 countries with over 10,000 licensed players.
- Interactive Leagues: An interactive online league has been introduced which creates interactive versions of the FA Premier League, Ligue 1, Bundesliga, and the Mexican League. Tracking the weekly real world fixtures, it matches up fans of one club against the fans of that week’s fixture.
- More interactive crowds that react to every move during a game. Crowds also sound like the region the player is playing in. Home and away fans react in different ways to different incidents on the pitch, such as a small corner of the stadium cheering the away support.
- Manager Mode is enhanced to match realistic player experience rates. Players age and gain more experience, which improves their overall rating.
- Improved passing, crossing, and free kick techniques and advanced goalkeeper artificial intelligence (AI).
- Improved shooting techniques that measure up a player’s space, composure, and technique to decide what will happen to the shot. A new “finesse” shot has been included that requires a lot more space and composure, but has less power, and can curl.
- Manager Mode can be transferred between the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable with a simple USB cable. Manager Mode also features player growth and development, as well as youth training camps to produce more players (with older youth players moving up to the main team).
- New ball physics such as top spin and backspin take into account the pitch, weather and player conditions. The player can add spin to free kicks in different directions, something which was not possible in FIFA 06.
- Ability to create original clubs (not in PSP version).
- Manager Mode money is measured in pounds sterling, euro or US dollars rather than points.
- Like its predecessor, FIFA 07 offers a World XI and a Classic XI, plus an MLS All-Star team.
- FIFA 07 takes into account the kicking strength of each player, which includes a weakness on a player’s non-preferred foot.
- New unlockables in the Fan Shop. Wayne Rooney is available in the shop.
System= Pentium IV CPU 1.4 GHz
RAM= 512 MB
Size= 2.8 GB
Video Memory= 64 MB
OS= Windows 98 ME 2000 XP Vista 7 8/8.1 and Windows 10