Bang Bang Racing is a racing video game co-developed by Playbox and Digital Reality and published by Digital Reality. It was first released as Bang Bang Racing THD for Android based devices on May 13, 2011. It was released in June 2012 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 via the PlayStation Network and Xbox 360 via Xbox Live Arcade. It received mixed reviews from critics. Some found that the game’s focus on racing and omitting Mario Kart style weaponry allowed it simplistic fun, yet some were critical of its local-only multiplayer. Bang Bang Racing delivers fast-paced racing around every corner and down every straight. Drive high-speed, pumped-up racing cars through cones and exploding barrels! Be one step ahead of your competitors, finding shortcuts, repairing your car in the pitlane, and dominating your opponents from the top-down view.
- 9 challenging, exotic, reversible circuits with shortcuts
- 20 unique vehicles across 4 classes of racing N Dura, Evo GT, Protech and Apex
- 8 colorful skins
- 4 Player Split screen Multiplayer Races
- Compete for top honors with extensive Friends and Global Leaderboards
- Dynamic, interactive objects like cones or exploding barrels that make every race unpredictable
- Environmental conditions affect the drivable surface-Snow, Sand, Water and Oil
- Endless fun for everyone in the family.
System= Pentium III CPU 1.0 GHz
RAM= 256 MB
Size= 233.2 MB
Video Memory= 32 MB
OS= Windows 98 ME 2000 XP Vista 7 and Windows 8
if you face any problem in Downloading OR Installation so click on this link and watch tutorial
Download Links Here