Stronghold 2 is a real time strategy Computer Game. In the game, the player plays as a lord who rules over a medieval castle. With his available resources, the player places buildings or features, including many different kinds of food production, industry, civil, or military buildings and defenses. Available peasants automatically choose jobs whenever a building requires one, so player micromanagement is minimal, he mostly needs to set up the various buildings in an efficient way while providing safety for his peasants. Military units are directly controlled individually or in groups, sometimes quite large with sieges or battles involving many hundreds on each side. One new addition to the original stronghold is the inclusion of estates, that a player can “buy” with his accumulated honor (gained by popularity, holding feasts, dances, jousting, etc.). Estates are semi-independent villages (without castle fortifications) that produce their own goods that the owner can send through carts to his castle or his allies. The inclusion of fully 3D-rendered graphics allowed Stronghold 2 to include tower interiors as battlegrounds for units, and the ability to go observe castle inhabitants very closely, which is useful considering the new features of waste & rat management. As in the original Stronghold, players can choose very different styles of play modes: Kingmaker, Siege, War Campaign, Peace Campaign, Free play, Custom scenario, and in Multiplayer (Hosted by Game spy). An extensive map editor allows for endless replay-ability.
- Stronghold Refuged Enjoy Steam multiplayer, Workshop, achievements, visual enhancements, new maps and more!
- Rule as You Desire Rehabilitate or simply execute thieving peasants using everything from gibbets to gallows
- Simulate Castle Life Duel inside buildings, hold lavish banquets or build a war economy and lay siege to rival lords.
- Take the Crown Gain Honor by title, strategy or force and dominate the new ‘Kingmaker’ skirmish mode.
- Craft Custom Maps Create and share custom scenarios via Steam Workshop using the in-game map editor.
- Besiege Your Friends Battle up to eight players online in Kingmaker and Deathmatch game modes.
System= Pentium IV CPU 1.7 GHz
RAM= 512 MB
Size= 225.1 MB
Video Memory= 64 MB
OS= Windows 98 ME 2000 XP Vista 7, 8/8.1, 10 and Windows 11
Download Links Here