Second Sight is an action adventure stealth video game developed by Free Radical Design and published by Codemasters for PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox and Microsoft Windows. The storyline follows parapsychology researcher John Vattic and his attempts to recover his memory as well as the secrets behind his new mental powers.
The game begins with John Vattic, the protagonist, waking up in a medical research facility. He has no memory of his past except for a mission that he went on six months before. His role in the mission was to be strictly advisory, but he finds himself going to Siberia with a group of U.S. Marines called WinterICE, and a psychic named Jayne Wilde, in search of a Russian scientist named Victor Grienko, whose secret research is beginning to draw attention from The Pentagon.
Second Sight Features
- Blockbuster dual-timeline story mixing stealth and action gaming
- Unravel the mystery of why John Vattic has been imprisoned
- Journey from the depths of top-secret research bunkers to the desolate wastelands of Siberia
- 7 awesome psychic abilities: Telekinesis, Healing, Charm, Psi Attack, Psi Blast, Projection & Possession
- Bend reality to your will with fully interactive ‘ragdoll’ physics
- Mix psychic powers, firearms and stealth for multiple solutions to every situation
System= Pentium III CPU 1.0 GHz
RAM= 256 MB
Size= 427 MB
Video Memory= 32 MB
OS= Windows 98 XP ME 2000 Vista 7 and Windows 8