MATLAB is a programming and numeric computing platform used by millions of engineers and scientists to analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models.
MATLAB & Simulink introduces a major new feature: C code generation from Embedded MATLAB functions directly at the MATLAB command line, using Real-Time Workshop. In addition, Embedded MATLAB Function blocks in Simulink support algorithms in multiple M-files.
MATLAB & Simulink product family include:
- Simulation accelerators in Simulink provide compiled simulations and dual-core or dual-processor operation
- Normal mode model reference for component-based modeling in Simulink
- Bidirectional tracing and new target-specific code optimization architecture in Real-Time Workshop Embedded Coder and embedded target products
- Code generation for Simscape and SimHydraulics
- HDL code generation from Embedded MATLAB Function blocks and support for multirate designs in Simulink HDL Coder
- Continuous time support in State flow, with zero crossing detection and differential equation authoring
- Support for parallel computing in System Test using Distributed Computing Toolbox
- Simulink Design Verifier, a new product for test generation and property proving
MATLAB Key features:
- Platform-independent high-level programming language focused on matrix calculations and algorithm development
- Interactive environment for code development, file and data management
- Linear algebra functions, statistics, Fourier analysis, solution of differential equations, etc.
- Rich visualization tools, 2-D and 3-D graphics.
- Built-in user interface development tools for creating complete MATLAB applications
- C/C++ integration tools, code inheritance, ActiveX technologies
New capabilities for the MATLAB product family include:
- Support for numerical arrays >2×109 elements on 64-bit operating systems for many MATLAB functions
- Ability to read MPEG, WMV, and other video formats on Windows platforms in MATLAB
- Video viewer and ROI tools for polygon, ellipse, and freehand selections in Image Processing Toolbox
- Interleaving of parallel and serial code with the parfor function in Distributed Computing Toolbox
- Interactive graphics for the Web, using AJAX to enable rotate, zoom, and pan in
- MATLAB Builder for Java
- Support for Reuters Market Data System in Data feed Toolbox
For more visit= www.muhammadniaz.net
Download Links Here