Paranormal: A fully dynamic haunting-experience. Experience the horrors of a haunting that’s never the same twice. Paranormal is a first person ‘found-footage’ style horror game in which the player controls a man holding a camera, filming the activity within his haunted house. Once the camera turns on, the hauntings intensify and the player is left to survive as long as possible as the house turns against him. Armed only with a camera and its spotlight, the player must unravel the mystery of what happened in the house’s past that made it such a hotspot for paranormal activity.
Paranormal is built around a unique system of randomized, action-reaction variables that ensure every experience is different. The Dynamic Haunting system allows for unique experiences every playthrough, while still maintaining a steady progression. The game contains multiple endings that depend on where you are, what you do, and what has happened in your time playing the game.
- Free Content Updates FOREVER: Paranormal will receive free content updates that add new locations, stories, scenarios, scares, gameplay mechanics, and more! You will NEVER have to pay for DLC in Paranormal. The game’s content is planned to double or even triple with each major content update.
- Collectibles: In your bedroom, there’s a shelf where all the collectibles you find are displayed.
- Sleep System: Sleeping in your bed recharges your camera’s batteries and also has a chance of triggering other events.
- Flashlight (camera light): Creates a bright, short ranged light that casts dynamic shadows.
- Newer sound effects: I’ve totally redone the sound in the game, optimizing it for surround sound or headphones.
- Controller support: The game will launch with full XBOX 360 Controller support, as well as native Mouse + Keyboard.
- Dynamic Haunting: I’ve revamped the dynamic haunting features from the tech demo I released, adding multiple outcomes, dynamic triggers, countless variables, and an action-reaction system. This will make your experience with the game much more unique and memorable, without missing out on anything important.
- First-Person Camera: Much like in the movies ‘Paranormal Activity’ or ‘The Blair Witch Project’, the viewpoint will be that of a camera being held by a person (the player). Effects like camera shake, pixelation, video distortion, audio distortion, and motion blur will all be present thanks to the camera screen-space shader I built for everything.
System= Core 2 Duo CPU 1.8 GHz
RAM= 2 GB
Size= 521.4 MB
Video Memeory= 512 MB
OS= Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 and Windows 8
if you face any problem in downloading OR Installation so click on this and watch tutorial
Download Links Here