Rise of Nations is a real-time strategy computer game, developed by Big Huge Games. The core of Rise of Nations’s gameplay centers around the concept of “territory”. The area near the player’s settlements is considered their territory, and players may only construct buildings within their territory or that of an ally. A nation’s borders can be expanded by the creation and expansion of cities and forts, a technology tree, and obtaining access to certain rare resources. Other technologies and resources cause enemy units within a nation’s borders to suffer attrition over time, which can eventually destroy an unsupplied invasion force.
There are in Rise of Nations
- Citizens in Rise of Nations gather resources, or build or repair damaged buildings. All of the six resource types in Rise of Nations are infinite in supply.
- Choose one of 18 major civilizations from the Aztecs to the Nubians, you will be their guide through 6,000 years of history
- Play on a realistic map of the world and expand your nation by conquering one at a time, in exciting wartime strategy action
- Research over 50 different technologies and show off the superiority of your civilization, as you build Wonders Of The World
- Use a combination of military strength, technological development, diplomacy, trade and espionage to create a world empire
- Stunning animation and effects as you experience 220 different unit types, and weapon effects from slingshots to nuclear detonations.
System= Pentium IV CPU 1.7 GHz
RAM= 1 GB
Size= 451.9 MB
Video Memeory= 256 MB
OS= Windows Vista, 7, 8/8.1 Windows 10