18 Wheels of Steel Extreme Trucker is a trucking simulator developed by SCS Software in 2009. The game consists of more than 25 terrains. 3 of them are main – South American Yungas Road, Australian Tuktoyaktuk Winter Road and Canadian Outback. All of them are somehow extreme and dangerous. There are narrow roads in South America, icy roads in Canada and dangerously long vehicle in Australia. Unlike its predecessors the game isn´t open world. The sequel to 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker was released in 2011. The game was mostly poorly received by critics. Game was criticized mostly for change of series concept. But it was well received by players and some reviews were positive towards the game and praised the game for its graphics and gameplay.
- Haul extreme cargo from diamonds to oil pipes – across 3 death defying terrains.
- Throw your weight around jump behind the wheel of over 25+ unique rigs and 30+ types of loads.
- Extreme Caution Feel the power and adrenaline of driving terrains that no sane trucker would take on.
- Extreme Locations! Travel across 3 hair-raising terrains including ice, dry desert and gnarly jungle.
- Your life is on the line Drive terrains that don’t forgive your mistakes – do the job well or you might die trying.
- Extreme Loads! Transport loads that would even scare your grandma maximum / minimum loads, oversized loads, high risk cargo and more!
- These beasts don’t drive themselves! Back up to loading docks, manage your fuel, and maintain your trucks in peak condition.
- Extreme Deadlines Achieve the unachievable by delivering your loads under deadline.
System= Pentium IV CPU 2.0 GHz
RAM= 1 GB
Size= 246 MB
Video Memory= 256 MB
OS= Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 and Windows 8
Download Links Here